Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sleep Monster

Emily has three major modes: Cuddle, Frenzy, Sleep. Most of the day she sleeps. I wish she'd do it for a good 8 hours at night.

This winter's been cold in Holland, and today the Elfstedentocht was held (the 11 city race over canals, when it's cold enough to freeze over), first since 96-7. So, on the way home from errands, I bought Emily a baby's bib, lined with fleece. She "wore" it when she was asleep:
[More of a skirt]

To prevent Separation Anxiety (분리불안) when she grows up, we ignore her when we first come in, don't make a big fuss. I stepped out to get scent-free diaper wipes, and came back and called my Mom, all the while not paying attention to scrambly puppy. Where does the puppy go?[Same pose, different place]
She climbed up on the back of my legs and fell asleep while I was talking to Mom. Oi.

ps. She got a bath last night. I picked two nits off her. Evil Bastards.