Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Emily AKA Clifford

Emily's appetite is back, and better than ever. She'll finish her Orijen even without chicken on top, in under 1 minute, then gaze soulfully at me until she gets a second helping, grilled chicken this time.

She hangs out under the table, paying rapt attention to whoever's eating, in hope that one of us will drop something.
[See how big your bum is at the wrong angle, Mommy!]

Today, she ate a stale old dog biscuit that had been lying around in my study for 3 weeks. Then she found an old Greenie (veg-based doggie teeth snack) that had been rolling around for about 3 months. GONE.

[I eat, I sleep, I stare at Mommy. Envy me]

Unfortunately, I couldn't weigh her this morning. When I picked her up from her red cushion, she growled.

[FANGS!!!]

Oh, she got the Time-out box for that one.