Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello Spring, You're Looking Good.

Some afternoons, Emily Puppy is the posterdog for that quote from Buffy:

Either way I'm bored, constricted, I never get to shop, and my hair and fingernails still continue to grow. So really, when you think about it, what's the diff?
(BtVS Season 1, ep 01)

[What are you saying about my hair, Mommy?]

We try to keep her mat and tangle free. M. found that mink oil spray works. Emily hates it, and runs away whenever we start squirting. So, H. squirts it directly into the brush instead. As soon as it's properly warm, Bummy's getting a massive shave.

[But I'm a Natural Beauty]

Emily prefers to lick Olay Complete Moisturizer (with SPF) off my arms.

But, nothing keeps the Bumster down for long.

[You're not really done with that icecream, are you Mommy?]

* * *
In related life news, M. is at a conference in Philadelphia, so last night H. polished off a pint of Nut Explosion coffee ice-cream for dinner.

Goes to show, the ol' metabolism is firmly whipped into shape when I can still lose weight after that.